Tuesday 15 January 2013

balance

As an alternative to a new year resolution
I've chosen a word to live by instead.
My word for 2013 is balance.
It's a fairly self explanatory word,
so I'll let you do the thinking.


Over the years I've blogged about lifestyle, gardening, crochet and quilting.
Last year after changing my name to selfsewn
I concentrated on breaking into the quilting world,
with a few flickr groups and some good tutes
I found I soon gathered like minded folk.
Connect was my word for 2012,
and thanks to blogging
the world has become a smaller friendlier place to be.
My blog is my diary so it's only natural that it evolves..
as do my tastes in blogs.
I therefore look forward to sharing my 2013 well balanced blog with you.
Clare xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. It is good to be balanced...in every way. Your rug is delightful! I wish I could touch it. Love it, clare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. And loving the rag rug - you've got that all in perfect balance now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loves balance! I love the idea of applying a word to your year. I'll need to think of a better one than 'frenetic' which is really the best description of 2013 so far for me though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balance is a great word and I hope your year will be full of more ups than downs...not really balanced but so much better!
    I think the rag rug is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I like balance too...love the rug! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to a balanced year! Love the rag rug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all Clare!! Your words and your work!

    xxMaureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sentiments Clare! Your rag rug has turned out beautifully. I look forward to seeing you next creation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. a good word, I had a dream recently about someone standing on a tight rope with a balancing bar, and they looked beautifully balanced! a great image for daily life. Have a good week, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm drooling over your rug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Balance is something I have never achieved - I am all excited about one thing or the next. I will find your equanimity soothing though but can't match it I fear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea for word, my word for 2013 is designing. Well, every year the same word, what can I do? Love your blog . There is sooo much ballance

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated.
However you may find your comment doesnt appear,
dont worry its the thought that counts!
You can always find me on Instagram if you have any questions.
Clare x