Monday 28 May 2012

the great pretender or just a big old Boo

There is a great buzz about the London quilt retreat this weekend
and I'm not going (pulls glum little face).
I knew I'd feel sad...but now I just feel like billy no mates.
So here I am pretending with my name tag I got in a swap from picmonkey.
I did really want to go..but
I already have four trips to London booked this summer and possibly one more,
so I made the decision to fore go this year.
I really hope they make it a yearly thing?
Any how to all who are going
 have a wonderful time,
cannot wait to hear all about it....truly!

 Anyone not going come and hang out
in my virtual retreat that is my blog xx

*this post was typed mainly with a protruding childlike bottom lip

11 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I am in the same boat- I hummed and haa ed about the whole thing and then the tikets were all sold out! It does look amazing and I am sure everyone will have a great time.
    Love the quilt you are standing in front of ! I am thinking of doing one of those next!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There'll be a few of us in far flung corners of the world wishing we were there! So don't feel too alone! Love the quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Shucks! I wish you could be there too...in fact...I wish I could be there! Love the picture of you in front of your quilt! You are sun-kissed!!! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you and Mary are not going too! Can we meet in London some other trip then Clare!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh, sorry you aren't coming, but you can pop in for a cup of tea on one of your other trips if you like! I'd love to meet you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo hoo from me too. Sydney is just too far away to book a weekend in London.

    dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Booo!! I will miss you for sure! We must meet up for some other even, soon! Are you going to FOQ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can be billy-no mates together. I've been feeling like I'm missing out when I read all the lovely blogs saying how excited everyone else is.. :-( I ummed and ahhed but with it being the jubilee weekend I didn't want to miss out on that. Hopefully they will run it again next year and we can be newbies together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope I can't go either - and I'm now feeling all pouty about it too! Too many summer birthdays here to make it a goer. That's a lovely pic btw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not going either, thought I was the only person in UK blogland not going... does it spoil the sympathy though if I confess I'm going to Menorca instead ;-) Happy bank holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry but I'm going! It will all be over this time next week and blog land will go back to normal! Di x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated.
However you may find your comment doesnt appear,
dont worry its the thought that counts!
You can always find me on Instagram if you have any questions.
Clare x